Get a personalised and actionable TO DO list with all the improvements that you need
to achieve a perfect Time To First Byte
For who was created this service?
- Are you feeling your OpenCart store is slow?
- Did you bought caching/speed extensions but with no real results?
- Have you tried a lot of optimising techniques but still have speed issues?
- You see that your OpenCart store have bottlenecks but don’t know why?
- Did you changed servers with top-notch ones but no results?
- Did you fixed all your visible problems on your store but no luck?
- Have you used 3rd party speed services but you were disappointed?
- Your developer said that he optimised the site but you don’t have same feeling?
- Did you changed the theme with one super optimised but still have speed problems?
- You have a speedy website but when you add to cart or login you feel it slow?
If Amazon was 1 second slower
it would lose 1.6 BILLION $ within a year.
Why you need this service?
1 second delay on your page load makes conversions drop by 7%. If you sell $1000 per day, that’s a potentially lost of $25.000 per year. Just imagine that!
40% of visitors will abandon your website if it takes longer than 3 seconds to load.
Improve Google Search Rank
If your site will have a lower TTFB it will have higher search result rankings than your competition.
Improve Facebook rank
Your Facebook stories with links to your website will appear to more people in their News Feed on mobiles.
Increase customer retention
79% of customers who report dissatisfaction with your website performance are less likely to buy from your store again.
Maintain brand reputation
Customers associate the online experience on your website to the brand. Your website performance influences their impression of your store.
Improve customer experience
47% of customers expect a webpage to load in 2 seconds or less.
Find site bottlenecks
You find out the bottlenecks on your store and the code with issues.
Free your mind
Free your mind about this problem and let you focus only on your business.
Take good decisions
You will take better decisions in the future when you install an extension or make modifications.
What do you get?
You will receive a TO DO list with all the big issues that you need to improve at code level and also important advices regarding your hosting, PHP version, MySQL optimisation and other improvements that you can done in order to have a low time to first byte for your website pages.
After you will have all this info you can have your developer to solve the bottlenecks and make the improvements from the list or you can ask our team for a quote to make it happen right away.
Of course, if you don't want to be done by your developer or you don't have one then we can send you a quote for this job.
OpenCart TTFB Consulting Service is only available to a limited number of clients
because it involves a lot of resources and time from our team.